Monday, December 31, 2012

52 Books in 52 Weeks

One of my New Year's resolutions is to be a better writer. I think there are two ways to do that: write more and read more.

I used to be good at both. I volunteered at the library every summer in jr high and high school. I was the only person ever to check out and read every book in the YA section. I wrote reviews and made suggestions for a variety of things.

Then I graduated and had a baby. I quit reading and writing.

I just now want to get those parts of myself back... 6 years later.

I've decided to read 52 Books in 52 Weeks.

I have part of a list already, between my Kindle and my bookshelves. I have almost a whole shelf of books I haven't read yet.

I won't make any promises about reviewing them or anything, but I will be listing them after I get them together and making updates throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment