Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mamatography Week 1




Dec 31: Tummy Time with Trinity and Tessa
Happy New Years!
Took little Tessa to Wic on the 2nd

And picked up mail with a new baby ourfit

The 3rd was my first day back at work

The 4th I woke up early enough for the sunrise

And we stayed up late to make laundry soap




mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.

We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!






***


Without further ado, here are the Mamatography 2013 participants!




3 comments:

  1. Baby Tessa is so cute! I love the New Year's photo of her and her daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tummy time pic! How old is Tessa? How are you feeling, being back at work?

    Pretty sunrise! How much laundry soap did you wind up with? Do you have a favorite recipe or was this your first batch?

    Thanks so much for participating! I look forward to getting to know you & yours more throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessa will be 2 months next week. I would much, much rather be at home, but that can't be helped right now. I'm fortunate enough to be able to come home and see my girls at lunch.

      This was my very first batch of laundry soap. It seems to be doing well. I ended up with about two gallons' worth, but I didn't want to have a lot if I didn't like it.

      Hopefully, I end up as good at commenting as you are by the end of the year. I can't ever think of anything to say!

      Delete