Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mamatography Week 2

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.

We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!

Jan 5th: Tessa is the most complacent baby I have EVER bathed

Jan 6: Our first grocery shopping trip of the year

Jan 7: This is the parking spot my fiance and I occupied week after week when I was pregnant at the OB/GYN



Jan 10: Jill and Tessa on the couch

Jan 11: Tessa likes Daddy a little more than she likes Jill
I didn't get a picture in on the 8th. I also noticed this week that I can't seem to get a week where I have a picture of each of the girls, just two at a time.

Finally, I'm instagramming my food as a project with my mom. My instagram is almost totally Tessa and food.



***


Without further ado, here are the Mamatography 2013 participants!





7 comments:

  1. How fun taking a picture a day. Wish I had been that organized with my kiddos. I was going to journal daily their first year but it was more hit and miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it's because it's so easy to take a picture with my phone or what, but I'm having a much easier time with this than any baby book or journaling I tried with them.

      Delete
  2. Your girls are precious!! I find taking a picture a day way easier than a baby book as well. I hope to create a picture book at the end of the year from all of the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! How old is Tessa? She looks tiny! I must admit I have very few photos of my girls together the first while - it was just impossible to get them in the shot and take it myself for a while there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tessa is two months, but she was only 5lb and 15 oz when she was born. She's 9 lbs now. (!!! it feels huge to me, but everyone keeps telling me how small she is. lol)

      Delete
  4. I love that peaceful look on Tessa's face laying on her daddy's arm!

    I definitely find an imbalance in photos of my kids. With a new baby, well he wasn't in too many pics until her started to get active. Then he was in most pics. Then there is the 3yo, she is in lots of pics as she does lots of cute little kid things. The teenager is in the fewest pics because she is that much more independent. She does a lot more stuff on her own... and really teens just don't have that "cute" factor.

    I rarely get all of my family in pics each week, but perhaps it matches the amount of focus each family member requires / receives? I don't know. I just like to think it will all balance out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW Tessa is so gorgeous! My Instagram is pretty much all my Silly Bears and food, too. With cloth diapers I've sewn and other crafty DIY projects interspersed.

    ReplyDelete