Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mamatography: Week 3

mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.

We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!



Another picture for the 11th
The only picture I took on the 12th


Jan 13th

Jan 13: Making Cupcakes


Jan 14: ice on the driveway


Jan 15: A belated birthday for Trinity
Jan 16: In which I discover my Christmas purse can hold envelopes. (My old one couldn't)

Jan 17: A Trip to the Post Office


***


Without further ado, here are the Mamatography 2013 participants!





2 comments:

  1. hahaha, envelopes in the purse is my FAVORITE pic this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a colorful looking birthday party!

    ReplyDelete