Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Word of the Year: Trust



I've been doing a word of the year for a few years now. What makes this year different is that I'm going to share this word. I've always kept it private, hidden in my heart. I don't know if it's last year's word that's compelling me to share or the nature of the word itself, but I feel called not to keep it to myself.  I need to trust God, trust the love of my life, allow others to trust me, inspire others to trust me,  and show my daughters while they're still young that they should never stop trusting me. This is not the original word I thought I would have. This word started pressing on me hard on new year's eve and I began seeing signs that it was the right word all day yesterday.

Trust.

Do you do this? What's your word?


P.S. My picture was made by Melanie at Only a Breath.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,

    I just joined in on the One Word 2013 blog hop. I'm visiting from Create With Joy. You have picked a fantastic word to guide you into the new year! My word for 2013 is 'Embrace'. I hope you will stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete