Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mamatography Week 7

Sorry, my computer crashed. And then I switched to Windows 8. Anyone know how to easily transfer pictures from phone to computer with Windows 8? I'm having a ton of problems.


mtbadge2This post is part of the Mamatography 2013 Project with Diary of a First Child and Momma Jorje.

We are taking (at least) a photo a day to keep a record of our year. Join us at any point during the year and start sharing your own daily photos!





Feb 9: Teaching the Baby to Read 
Feb 10: Seeing Juju

Feb 11: Naptime

Feb 12: The week before I started exercising

Feb 13: Ash Wednesday

Feb 14: I took the day off work for Valentine's Day and spent the whole thing with family
Feb 15: Sent off some Valentines
Feb 16: Made this blog post
Feb 17: my baby comes back from a weekend trip

***


Without further ado, here are the Mamatography 2013 participants!




WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating
(not enough votes)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ash Wednesday pic! lol
    Wait... your baby took a trip without you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pictures, but especially the Ash Wednesday one and teaching the baby to read. You have a smart baby...LOL!

    ReplyDelete